<< Registration Closed >>
Thank you to all those who have registered! We are so excited to see so many members & new faces signed-up.
At this time, we are ordering food, creating name tags and preparing for the tour. Therefore, registration has closed. Please contact Board Secretary Jen Graves (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Join RMBA for our Fall 2019 Ranch Tour! Our 1-day event will cover everything from facility construction materials, design and functionality to fencing to pasture health and management. We will travel to see bison and spend plenty of time socializing, chatting and having a wonderful day with fellow bison ranchers and enthusiasts.
This year we will tour Rocky Hollow Buffalo Company‘s Monkey Ranch in Kimball, Nebraska. Additionally, RMBA members will have the opportunity to tour Brush Meat Processors in the morning. Learn more about Rocky Hollow Buffalo Company and Brush Meat Processors on our blog!
Fall Tour Schedule
|8:00 a.m.||Arrival and check-in at Brush Meat Processors (RMBA members only)|
|8:15 a.m.||Welcome and introductions|
|8:30 a.m.||Tour of Brush Meat Processors (please see note at the bottom of this page)|
|11:00 a.m.||Depart Brush, CO for Rocky Hollow Buffalo Company|
|12:30 p.m.||Arrive at Rocky Hollow Buffalo Company|
|12:30 p.m.||Bison Burger and Brat Lunch|
|1:00 p.m.||NBA Bison Producer’s App Presentation|
|2:00 p.m.||Tour of Rocky Hollow Buffalo Company|
|5:00 p.m.||Bison Q&A|
|6:00 p.m.||Bison Chuckwaggon Dinner|
Registration & Fees
Members & non-members are welcome to attend our fall conference. Lunch and dinner are included in the registration fee. We ask that all attendees register by Friday, Sept. 6.
- $50 per adult
- $25 per child (17 & under)
- $60 per adult
- $35 per child (17 & under)
If you need to be invoiced or would like to register via mail, please contact Board Secretary Jen Graves at email@example.com or 720-891-9360 before Sept. 6.
Locations & Directions
Brush Meat Processors
1300 S Railway St.
Brush, CO 80723
Rocky Hollow Buffalo Company, Monkey Ranch
278 HWY 71
Kimball, NE 69145
- From Brush, CO – north on Hwy 71 for 75 miles. About halfway, Hwy 71 turns west and shares the road with CO Rt 14. Proceed west 4 miles and turn north. When you pass under I-80, continue driving north 1 mile into the town of Kimball. At the traffic light continue north for 2.5 miles to stop sign. Turn left and proceed north for 8.7 miles. Turn left into ranch entrance and drive 1 mile to the buildings and corrals.
- From Scottsbluff, NE – south on Hwy 71 approximately 32 miles to ranch entrance on your right.
- From Cheyenne, WY – east on I-80 approximately 63 miles to Exit 20. Turn north and drive into Kimball. At the traffic light continue north for 2.5 miles to stop sign. Turn left and proceed north for 8.7 miles. Turn left into ranch entrance and drive 1 mile to the buildings and corrals.
- From Sidney, NE – west on I-80 approximately 39 miles to Exit 20. Turn north and drive into Kimball. At the traffic light continue north for 2.5 miles to stop sign. Turn left and proceed north for 8.7 miles. Turn left into ranch entrance and drive 1 mile to the buildings and corrals.
The entrance to the ranch is on the west side of Hwy 71. There is a steel archway with the name “MONKEY RANCH” over the entrance.
For RMBA members touring Brush Meat Processors:
Participants of this tour must wear closed-toed shoes and pants. Hard hats will be provided. No jewelry or cameras will be allowed on the tour.
You must be a member of RMBA to attend for safety & liability.