Our 2023 Spring Conference Agenda
We have great topics and speakers set for our spring conference, including:
- Cutting and Selling the Best Bison Meat Possible
- Best Practices and Options for Managing Invasive Weeds
- Hitting the Jackpot with Agritourism and Harvest Host
- Key Bison Behaviors
- Looking to the Future with the National Bison Association
- In Field Hunting, Harvesting, and Field Necropsy
- Micro Conversations with Bison Mentors
- General Membership Meeting and Elections
- Social hour, bison dinner, RMBA games & benefit auction!
Spring Conference Registration Fee
Fees cover your lunch, dinner and any conference materials provided.
Early Bird Registration (through January 6, 2023)
- Member: $110
- Non-Member: $150
- Children (5-17 years old): $40
Registration (Jan.7 – Feb. 10)
- Member: $125
- Non-Member: $165
- Children (5-17 years old): $50
Late Registration (Feb. 11 – Feb.25)
- Member: $150
- Non-Member: $190
- Children (5-17 years old): $75
Online registration will close on February 25. If you are interested in attending after Feb. 25, contact Board Secretary Jennifer Graves at email@example.com. We will try to accommodate, but we are not able to guarantee spaces will be available. (This is an external restraint that we do not have control over. We have to confirm the number of attendees with the hotel for room/seating arrangements and the purchase of food prior to this date.)
Children 4 and under are free.
Location & Hotel
Fort Collins Marriott
350 East Horsetooth Road
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Hotel reservations can be made online here (at their going rate) or call 1-800-342-4398. Mention you are with the Rocky Mountain Bison Association Spring Conference and the first 10 rooms will receive the rate of $129/night. Deadline to reserve a room at this rate is February 3, 2023.
For any additional information on the conference, contact John Graves at 303-887-9677 or Jennifer Graves at 720-891-9360.