Our 2023 Spring Conference Agenda
We have great topics and speakers set for our spring conference, including:
- Cutting and Selling the Best Bison Meat Possible
- Best Practices and Options for Managing Invasive Weeds
- Hitting the Jackpot with Agritourism and Harvest Host
- Key Bison Behaviors
- Looking to the Future with the National Bison Association
- In Field Hunting, Harvesting, and Field Necropsy
- Micro Conversations with Bison Mentors
- General Membership Meeting and Elections
- Social hour, bison dinner, RMBA games & benefit auction!
Spring Conference Registration Fee
Fees cover your lunch, dinner and any conference materials provided.
Early Bird Registration (through January 6, 2023)
- Member: $110
- Non-Member: $150
- Children (5-17 years old): $40
Registration (Jan.7 – Feb. 10)
- Member: $125
- Non-Member: $165
- Children (5-17 years old): $50
Late Registration (Feb. 11 – March 2)
- Member: $150
- Non-Member: $190
- Children (5-17 years old): $75
Children 4 and under are free.
Location & Hotel
Fort Collins Marriott
350 East Horsetooth Road
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Hotel reservations can be made online here (at their going rate) or call 1-800-342-4398.Mention you are with the Rocky Mountain Bison Association Spring Conference and the first 10 rooms will receive the rate of $129/night. Deadline to reserve a room at this rate is February 3, 2023.
For any additional information on the conference, contact John Graves at 303-887-9677 or Jennifer Graves at 720-891-9360.